Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘UBG Corporation Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 50 Broadway, St. James’s Park, London, SW1H 0RG. Our company registration number is 07706779. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We cannot guarantee that this website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. We are not obliged to update this website but we may do so from time to time and we reserve the right to modify, restrict access to or close this website at any time.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Our liability to you in connection with this website (whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or otherwise) is only to take such actions as are reasonably required (in our sole discretion) in order to remove or delete data entered in error, or remove or delete data that is the subject of dispute, or correct data entered in error. We are not liable to you for any loss of profits, business or data or for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary loss, liability or costs (whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or otherwise) regardless of whether it was foreseeable or not. We are not liable for any damage or loss that may be caused to any equipment or software due to any viruses, defects or malfunctions in connection with accessing or using this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.